Here’s What’s Sprouting this week!
From Bonnie Sennott:
- Bonnie’s just released her first pattern for 2018: Waverleigh, a feminine cowl featuring a lovely mix of twisted ribbing, lace, and cables. Knit in the round in DK weight yarn, Waverleigh is available now on Ravelry.
- To celebrate, she’s having a big sale! All Blue Peninsula patterns in her Ravelry store are 20% off with the coupon code TREATYOURSELF. You can use the code as many times as you like. Sale ends Sunday, January 14.
From Barbara Benson:
- Barbara Benson is going to be teaching at Yarnfest from April 12-15 in Colorado! Her class offerings include Mosaic & Lace Toolbox where you can learn how to knit up everything in her book of the same name; a class on crazy Japanese Stitches called Elongated, Lifted, and Cinched; Tips & Tricks for Knitting with Variegated Yarn; and Manipulative Stitches. Check out the website linked above and come to a long weekend of knitting fun and learning!
- For this week’s Watch Barbara Knit video Barbara browsed Ravelry to pick out her Favorite 5 Baby Blankets to knit up! Her choices included patterns fellow Sprouts Angela Tong, Simone Kereit, and Triona Murphy. If you have a baby that needs blanketing, check it out!
From Angela Tong:
- Angela recently reviewed Filatura Di Crosa’s Solocashmere Yarn. Head on over to her blog to see what she made with one ball of cashmere yarn and Schacht Spindle Company Zoom Loom.