Here’s What’s Sprouting this week!
From Bonnie Sennott:
- A new knitalong is starting soon in Bonnie’s Ravelry group. The Treat Yourself KAL is a chance to relax after the holidays and knit something special just for you! You can knit any of Bonnie’s designs for this KAL, as long as you’re making it for yourself. It starts January 14 – join the fun here.
From Barbara Benson:
- Barbara Benson has started out the New Year with a bang! Check out Girard, a brand new easy to knit scarf in the Spring 2018 collection from Manos del Uruguay. This sport weight scarf features stockinette and garter zig zagging down the length of a perfectly unisex scarf.
- And the first video of the year on Watch Barbara Knit is a tutorial on How to Knit the Slip Stitch. Once you have added this stitch to your knitting vocabulary you will be slipping like a fiend!
- Finally, Barbara is in the scheming phase of starting up a Knit-a-Long for her newest shawl pattern Unheeded Warnings. Visit this thread in her Ravelry group to get in on the planning stage in prep for a February start.
From Angela Tong:
- Angela recently reviewed Shepherd’s Lamb Rambouillet Yarn. Read more about this naturally dyed American made yarn on her blog.