Here’s What’s Sprouting this week!
From Bonnie Sennot:
- This week Bonnie published her second pattern for April, the Spindler Mitts. Bonnie knit them with her own handspun BFL, but a commercial fingering or light fingering weight yarn will work nicely, too. A pretty mix of lace, garter, and stockinette, they’re quick and easy to make—perfect for a last-minute Mother’s Day gift or for teacher gifts.
From Angela Tong:
- Angela recently had 3 designs published in the brand new Knit Noro Accessories 2 book. She talks about her designs on her blog.
- Jen Lucas Designs reviewed the Knit Noro Accessories 2 book and also interviewed Angela on her blog. She is giving away one copy of the book to a lucky winner, so be sure to leave a comment on her blog post for a chance to win.
From Jen Lucas:
- Jen interviewed fellow Stitch Sprouts designer Angela Tong about her designs in the new book, Knit Noro Accessories 2 on her blog. There’s also a giveaway to win a copy of the book. You read the interview and enter to win here.
- Jen is also hosting a photo-a-day Instagram challenge in May to celebrate the release of her new book, Stunning Stitches. You can join in the fun or just follow along by checking out the hashtag #stunningstitches on Instagram.