Here’s What’s Sprouting this week!
From Bonnie Sennott:
- Bonnie has just published a new cowl pattern, Calliopsis. Knit in two colors of Fibre Co. Meadow, this light and lacy accessory is perfect for spring.
- To celebrate the release of Calliopsis, Bonnie’s having a cowl sale in her Ravelry pattern store. Use the coupon code COWL25 to save 25% on cowls, through Sunday, April 9
From Jen Lucas:
- Jen is hosting a KAL for her new Duvessa cowlette. The KAL starts today in her Ravelry group. You can get the pattern for $1.50 off with the coupon code “springkal” at checkout thru April 10th!
From Angela Tong:
- Angela newest shawl design, Ocean Grove, has just been published by SweetGeorgia Yarns. Read more about it on Angela’s blog and SweetGeorgia Yarns’ blog.
From Heather Zoppetti:
- Heather’s design, Dahlia Cardigan won the Interweave March Madness bracket and is now on sale for 50% off! If you always wanted to make one but never got a chance, now is the time!
- Heather reviewed Barbara Benson’s Mosaic and Lace Knits on her blog and is having a giveaway! Leave a comment before April 10th to be entered to win a copy.
- Heather launched a Patreon page. For just $1-$10 you can support her and her work and get a behind-the-scenes look at her design workflow and even become part of the process!