Here’s What’s Sprouting this week!
From Jen Lucas:
- Jen released a new pattern this week. Duvessa is a beautiful cable & lace cowlette with garter stitch details. The piece starts by working a traditional top-down triangle shawl in garter stitch. To cowl-i-fy it, it’s joined in the round for the cable and lace portion. It’s a triangle shawl that won’t fall off! Duvessa is now available for purchase on Ravelry.
- Jen was recently featured on We Talk Fiber, a podcast for fiber enthusiasts. You can listen to the episode here.
From Angela Tong:
- Angela recently got to try out Love + Leche’s newest lotion bar, Sweet Sheep. Read her blog review of the lotion bar and she has a special coupon code for a free gift with purchase.
- Miss Babs is hosting a Spring Knit-Along in her Ravelry Group. Angela’s Furinji Shawl is one of the 10 patterns in the Spring Collection that is eligible for the knit-along. Read more about the knit-along on her blog.
From Barbara Benson:
- This week Barbara Benson released a comfy new cowl featuring an easy mosaic colorwork design. Worked up in the new Dos Tierras DK weight yarn from Malabrigo the combination of merino and baby alpaca make the cowl snuggly on to wear and a pleasure to knit. Check out Oscillare on Ravelry!
- And on her You Tube channel Watch Barbara Knit she uploaded an interview with the designer/author Jennifer Dassau. They chatted about Jennifer’s new book Knitting Short Rows and you can win a copy for yourself!